Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Vampires are a pain in the neck.

A Polack has always been envious of a friend's ability to pick up girls at the beach. So one day, he asks how. The friend tells him "I just stick a potato in my swimsuit. The women go crazy for it." So the polack tries it. A few days later he sees his friend at the beach and has bad news. "That potato trick doesn't work at all. Women just go out of their way to avoid me these days." The friend says "well, wear the potato in front next time. Tah, rah, rah, boom-bee-ayee, Have you had yours today? I got mine yesterday, With the guy across the way He paid me ninety cents To go behind the fence He pulled my panties down And laid me on the ground He shouted, "one, two, three," And stuck it into me, Won't mommy be surprised, When she sees my tummy rise!

Carli Teen

No comments: